AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-70048

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3590
    looking at any further corruption regarding the northern parcels of land that were mentioned, it appears Zinjin mining has acreage to the south.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4315/4315203-3c64246e9095a900743388744bcf970d.jpg
    I was worried there would be corruption facing the renewal of those parcels but really our assets are in the awarded licenses and irrelevant apart from opportunity.

Todays 20% drop is because the market got surprised with AVZ acknowledging a 15% sale was already completed to Zinjin. Whilst silly us are talking to the government / president about that sale... Oops, we should have known better and done it with bribes?

Nevertheless, We Continue to hold 51% and this appears to be completely forgotten

Remember a favourable technical opinion would look at legality of holding so there is no doubt we have legal holding of this 75%. Its black or white on this one and we wouldnt be on the battery council if we didnt hold this position

We sold 24% to CATH for 240m

So lets say its a 10b operation - We have 51% now = 5.1b - that's still along way from today price

As for the other 49%, that is now 24% CATH + 10% DRC + who has the other 15%? It was meant to be us and will still be, but the market thinks we lost something we didnt have either way.... DUMB

On the contrary, the Shorters purposely hit all the stop losses, I expect they have been reversing those short positions throughout the day now at the expense of ALOT of short-sighted investors. I hope it wasnt you...

We should have a speeding ticket tomorrow (i expect it will be positive giving Nigel an opportunity to do better) and formal license + CATH Funding + BFS - Those shorters that stole your shares are likely to be long ready to reward from the shares you sold...
    contrasting that we welcomed another 152m new shareholding - Welcome to AVZ - You did well buying at good prices..

This massive volume will serve us better in getting rid of those short-sighted holders, as well as a fair chunk of institutional shorting (well played)

Truly a bad day for AVZ and a Bad day for anyone believing ASIC and the ASX is a fair market..... Therein lies the opportunity...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.