AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-70146

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    There are some very informed posters on here.
    I really want this project to come online soon, as the world needs this project to help accelerate the energy transition. I thought about investing here early on, but had my funds fully committed elsewhere. There wasn't enough to go around.

The world actually needs every project in the pipeline to get up. Even then, we will still be in supply deficit beyond this decade imo.
    AVZ's deposit is spectacular, nobody in their right mind would say otherwise.

However, reading through the news today and seeing Jinjin's name pop up did give me a sick feeling. Anyone on here who was ever invested in NKWE platinum would know what I'm talking about. NKWE had a world class platinum deposit but lost control once Jinjin became involved.

My concern here is if AVZ only end up with 51%, CATH 24%, DRC Gov. 10% and Jinjin 15%, the Chinese and DRC Gov. gain effective control, assuming they also own at least 2% of AVZ.

Didn't end well for shareholders of NKWE Platinum, genuinly hope it is different here.

If I were management, I would be looking to partner with someone other than CATH, preferably non-chinese, in order to maintain control. Is AVZ bound to take the CATH money?
    Best of luck.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.