AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well seems your carrying some bottled up angst there G78... Lets...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well seems your carrying some bottled up angst there G78... Lets see if I can help you sort this out.

So lets start by unpicking this somewhat accusatory (and inaccurate) post of yours a little shall we ..?

1. RSI @ 35 is normally a pretty good entry point typically speaking. Not on its own but along with a few other indicators of course. RSI shows over bought and over sold conditions in a nut shell when the rubber band has been pulled too far too fast. An RSI @ 29 @ 80c which it is now IMO is a screaming over sold condition. So yes a buy flag, one of many IMHO. Now it may not rally tomorrow morning or the day after or early next week even but it will rebound soon enough as the rubber band is stretched way too far down for it to remain here without a bounce of some form. You see it all depends on your timeframe. Also yes AVZ had a pretty ordinary day but it was not the only one. Here a few other stock that did not fair well today in a sea of red many of the Lithium stocks

SYA -14.5%
    KNI -11.2%
    ESS - 10.7%
    BMM -17.8%
    NVA -10%
    GW1 -14%
    ASN -11%
    LEL -12.5%
    PNN - 22%
    WRM - 28.9%
    MLS - 23.1%
    TNG -11.3%
    HCH -12.7%

I could go on and on here but you get the jist I think. Any one would think just AVZ was in red today.

2. PLS actually did rally shortly after its mining License was awarded .. ML was awarded then it awarded its 1st Contract for construction and off it went. .... rallied for 3 months as you can see approx 30c to $1.20 from memory. .

Here is the PLS chart with all Anns attached that I posted some time ago which shows the chart around time that PLS ML was granted. The 1st green arrow is award of ML the second is the Award of first construction contract. I'd call that a rally 23c to $1.16 (a more than 4X gain actually )... .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4316/4316273-3ea5aac998ff6068c54db753e9c0a4aa.jpg

It quite clear that two catalysts were ML and award of 1st Contract together, thats what fired up the rally IMHO.

If PLS price is so closely following the Spod spot price as you say then why has PLS had long periods of going sideways when the Spot price has been rocketing lately ? The Tight correlation between PLS and Spot price is not born out over time ... loose correlation maybe yes but not tight. I therefore conclude that the PLS rally was FA driven by ML and Award of contract.

3. "Mr Priced In Tag" - On this I think you need to develop a thicker skin mate if your putting your commentary out there on social media folks are gunna disagree with it sooner or later. Some lesser quality posters might even call you names. So perhaps you need to toughen up a little. BTW I don't believe Ive ever referred to you as Mr priced in its not my style frankly. I personally think you may be attracting elevated attention due to your pro PLS bias and your slating of AVZ early on. . ... Don't really know as I don't really follow your or read your posts generally speaking.

4. Interesting that you chose today to attempt to critique some of my prev posts and draw a comparison ... The day of Mining License yes and some short term ownership argie bargie, a red day on the Lithium stocks generally and greater market generally bearish. I don't day trade or trade pips not even a swing trader trade I trade over the med to long term these days I looks for trends that are months long not 1 day rally's.

Hope this helps with your issues.

FH

PS: I dont give advice merely offer my opinion folks can choose to take or leave it.
    Last edited by Freehold: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.