AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ah 20:20 hindsight is a wonder thing Sector ... lets see how...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Ah 20:20 hindsight is a wonder thing Sector ... lets see how things progress over more than a few days timeframe shall we, that is before you over self congratulate yourself.

Your last bear call from 99c ended with a rally from 60c to 1.36c as I recall which you did not see coming. If you check back there were some that called that although they don't go around beating their chests about there prowess and attempt to seek self recognition for the calls. The difference between you and them perhaps is in your "recent" lack of humility. I used to tell my kids that there is no need to brag to their class mates as everyone knows who the top performers were. Funnily enough you seem to haver lost this trait along the way from the poster I recall that used to frequent the ST threads in the comp days several years ago.

In additional I did not see you call absolutely anything FA wise with regards to the AVZ ownership recent argie bargie ... So perhaps your bravo in this case is simply "dumb luck". But we will see with the passage of time.

If you were a real gun and wanted to get people to notice your calls then maybe you might have loaded up on a stock very early and now be 40-50 bags up rather than 0.5 of a bag your bragging about. There are many here that I suspect are in that exclusive club and kudos to those people for their vision and conviction . Those are the top performers worth following IMHO
    Last edited by Freehold: 05/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.