AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-71020

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Bonjour à tous,
    I am a Congolese citizen and my perspective can provide an understanding of the difficult situation in which AVZ is today.
    • Most politicians and public officials in Congo main objective in life is to get rich at record time and with minimum efforts. They will take any kind of shady back alley deal as long as it gets them a villa in Montpellier or in Anvers. The Cominière deal with Jin Chen Mining is a typical example. Why would a country so poor sell 10% of one of its most valuable assets ? Because the people in charge are preparing their post-Tshisekedi life.
    • In December 2023 general election will be held in the country and Felix Tshisekedi and his party the UDPS have little chances to get reelected. Mostly because of rising unemployment, famine, poverty, tribal wars, bref the lack of any kind of hope. I must admit that Congolese officials don't have (yet) the multigenerational mindset westerners or the Chinese have. This is why we sell everything (Copper, Zinc, Tin, Gold, the forest, Coltan and now Lithium) we have with a one-year projection while the others have 50 years of exploitation in their minds.
    • Nigel's plan was good: 15% to the Congolese, 24% to CATH and 61 % to AVZ. The problem is the corrupt environment. The only way to save this plan is to inform the Congolese population that some officials are being bribed into selling what could provide jobs and wealth for generations. Nigel needs to send his Congolese partners into the local media to force the officials to nullify the deal they made with Jin Chen Mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.