AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Do you think Zijin wants a part of this action, because it is a...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    Do you think Zijin wants a part of this action, because it is a sh$t show?
    Or do you think it is valuable and strategic?

Do you think China is proud how one of its major mining companies tries, in a extremely strange way, to obtain 15% of this sh$t show and probably after the dust is settled, try to walk away with 30% for US$66.8 million, where its fellow Chinese company paid US$240 million for 24%? And AVZ has offered the DRC in excess of US$200 million for its 15%.

Do you think there could well be the involvement of a couple of brown bags under the table, or do you think that a select few in higher positions just were suffering from temporary convenient lapse of responsibility?

Why do you think Zijin makes its move, doesn't announce it to the share market, or the media, hide the news in the back of their annual report as a footnote no.6 on page 260, because they are extremely proud of their behaviour, which doesn't not really adheres to their ethics policy, but who cares??

Why hasn't Zijin still not officially informed the market about something that happened almost 9 months ago?

What do you think if a company like Zijin behaves like this, would you like to do business with people who behave like this?

Because sure as hell, I would bar people who behave like this, from ever having any contact with my parliamentarians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.