AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Sorry but I think our bar for confirmation needs to be much...

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Sorry but I think our bar for confirmation needs to be much higher than this.

The account that is in question of being the fake one (@Antoinettensamb) seems to have posted that. This is not smoking gun proof.

@Antoinettensamb follows 3000 but only 900 or so follow this account back (the other account only follows a few - mostly official DRC/ministry related accounts). Also follows a lot pf pro AVZ accounts. I'd have to question why a minister would have time or interest in this directly. Especially vs the other account that seems much more official.

The account also has a yahoo email in the bio, I'd expect DRC officials to have an official email address. This could be a private account, however not much private content seems to occur. It only retweets content relating to DRC mining industry (same as the other account).

However, account has been active since Sept 2021, and only mentioned AVZ 4 times. If someone made a fake account for this moment in time, it is a strange long game to play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.