AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Everything looks dodgy with Zijin mining. I will not be...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Everything looks dodgy with Zijin mining. I will not be surprised if they have retrospectively updated their 2021 annual report to support their dodgy claim.
    Simple Question- If there were any outstanding legal disputes regarding % ownership why would the DRC Minister of Mines signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining Licence for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project to Dathcom Mining SA?
    I may be wrong but common sense tells me any government body would look at all the necessary legal disputes/documents (past/present) before awarding mining licenses. Don’t tell me that they didn’t do their due diligence properly.
    Either AVZ is blatantly lying in their ASX announcement regarding 75% ownership(which I don’t believe is true) or actually these claims are totally false (verified with DRC mining body) hence the decision to award the ministerial decree.
    If we get the mining licence this week that’s a green signal that AVZ is on the right track and personally most important thing that matters to me in near term.
    I am not fussed with what SP will do after we resume trading (I am an investor not a trader). Goes up good, goes down I get opportunity to top-up more.
    Hopefully this week will give us greater clarity on this matter and put an end to all unnecessary speculation and misinformation being spread via various forums.
    GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.