AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-71352

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    What should I do, post a whole load of dubious Twitters as the keen AVZ shareholders are doing? I'm still waiting for AVZ Ltd to explain the ACTUAL situation with the Dathcom shareholdings, something which is taking 2 weeks to work out. A few things need clarifying by old Nigel on Friday:

1) Does Dathcom have legitimate holding over Manono since it dates back to what shareholders seem to call the corrupt Kabila years (ie prior to 2019)
    2) Does AVZ have legitimate holding in Dathcom since it dates back to the corrupt Kabila years
    3) Does Zinjin have a legitimate holding in Dathcom since it seems to think its paid money for something
    4) Is Cath going to side with Zinjin and squeeze AVZ in to a minority holding in Dathcom.

Also of interest is if there's been 6 to 9 months of litigation in DRC as suggested by Zinjin why wasn't it disclosed to the market? Nigel & the lawyers will not be able to come up with a sensible story for all this without spooking the market so they'll stay suspended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.