AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-71368

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    The accusation is mostly facetious I am sure. The negatives of a stock should always be welcomed and discussed. Every stock has a downside and these issues should be brought to the harsh light of day. Sunlight is the best disinfectant after all. I have always thought the accusation that there exists paid down rampers to be ludicrous. Until last week.

There has been an influx of new accounts on HC who are able to discuss the negatives of AVZ with a knowledge set that would have taken some time to craft (and a specific bias or agenda). They are either:
    - People who have been watching on the side line and are now desperate to comment.
    - Alternate accounts from users who seek to protect their other accounts. Why? I have no idea. Bizarre way to spend your time.
    - Accounts with a financial agenda, shorters or those with a vested interest in another company who is currently at odds with AVZ.

I think the latter is a non zero number. With this much at stake for said company, I can't imagine a measly few $1000 wouldn't be being spent into an organized disinformation campaign

There are also those, who most bizarrely of all to me, spend weeks exploring and arguing these negatives who have clearly no intention to buy. This is the strangest one to me. I've posted on other stocks previously, sometimes negatively, typically in the hope that someone will challenge my ideas. those ideas are clarified and I move on, or my mind is changed and I consider an investment further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.