AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-71628

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    As far as i understand.
    The first 15% AVZ bought from Dathomir for $20m mid last year was a scheme, the shares were fake and the court said last November it was illegal, voiding the transaction.
    AVZ is back to 60% , $20m lost to a scheme.
    The 15% that AVZ was still working to purchased has gone to Zinjin, it will not come back even for $150m as someone here suggested.
    The 24% to CATH has a big question mark. If it is possible to withdraw from it, AVZ should do it, leave the contract to expire at the end of this month and the Australian Gov or a large Australian institution step in to purchase it.

Final shareholding should be
    AVZ 60%
    DATHOMIR 10%
    COMINIERE 15%
    ZIJIN 15%

The best solution for AVZ, it is to actually declares it was envolved on a apparent scheme, fire whoever involved, withdraw from CATH and partner with a strong entity such as the Australian Gov themselves and go mining.
    Nevertheless, AVZ could be subject to a class action for not communicating the legal battle it had late last year.

I am heavily invested BTW.

yes, this is a hypothesis, but to be honest, it is looking like that is what is going to happen unless there were no court ruling in November as if, this legal battle never happened, but, does not look like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.