AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My prediction is the Voluntary suspension will end Friday and...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    My prediction is the Voluntary suspension will end Friday and stock will be placed in Trading Halt until next week while ASX review announcements and ask questions of AVZ management. We Should expect ASX will demand answers to the risk of further Suspension/Trading Halt activity in relation to the claims by Zijin and an endorsement from the DRC as to AVZ position in relation to the ML and ownership. I expect the DRC Mining Minister to be making significant announcements at the upcoming conference tomorrow to inform the world they have endorsed AVZ to lead the biggest project in the world. Once the market is fully informed and answers suitably provided by AVZ management, we will soon resume trading. ASX will protect SHs by following a strict process to seek the response to disclosure requirements and ensure the market is suitably informed before resuming trading. Lets hope the Announcements are significant to knock out the people who have polluted this thread for weeks with their dribble. We can hopefully return to the civil informed assessment and evaluation of our companies plans to bring this project to reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.