AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My two cents before I log off the AVZ threads for a month.A) A...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    My two cents before I log off the AVZ threads for a month.

A) A status update from the company would have been nice.
    B) If it is just a delay in relation to the surface rights payments and issuance, due to some form of delay with CAMI (then its understandable)
    C) Providing it is just, as the announcement states, in relation to the original TH reason, then its fine.
    D) Could post the news and resume trading at any time, doesn't necessarily have to be full month.
    E) We would have to be notified if AVZ accept the Arbitration request (which still remains unlikely)
    F) If it is issues with the ML being issued, due to the noise around the Shareholding in Dathcom, it could be more drawn out (also unlikely)
    G) BOD definitely wont be sitting on their hands, there will be a lot of work still being done in the background.
    H) It is in no ones best interest if the ownership dropped under 51% (incredibly unlikely) as the ML process would have to start from scratch.
    I) Update on the chicken/egg situation with CATH funds would be nice.
    J) All of the noise and hype around AVZ, with all the people trying to fuel the chaos, should be taken as a sign that it is something special.

Irrespective, I am still pretty confident this will all be resolved in the short term and we can get back to business.
    AVZ longs from 2017,2018 etc, have had a fantastic lesson in patience that was rewarded over the past year.
    Would be a pity to give up hope now, right on the cusp of something great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.