AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-7212

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Pilbara ann 31st May - "Since acquiring Pilgangoora, Pilbara Minerals has completed 145,189m of Reverse Circulation drilling and 6,843m of diamond drilling at the deposit"

so 150,000 meters for 160mt is whats popped out of Pilgangoora

Heres a section through Pilbara's central pit
    pls CENTRAL PIT.PNG

On 18th of June we get another ann for 'AVZ hits 263.24M @ 1.52% lithium'...

The company (ASX:AVZ) has completed 12,500m of its 20,000m drilling program at the Manono project — but says it does not need to complete the entire program before it can release a maiden resource.

AVZ previously outlined an exploration target of between 300 and 400 million tonnes for the Roche Dure target

Mr Ferguson says the initial resource will likely be a “healthy portion” of that target and will be followed up with a bigger resource about three months later, once the entire 20,000m drilling program has been completed.

Healthy portion of 300-400 million tonnes from only 12000m of drilling at Roche Dure....whats a health portion of that is anyones guess...the remaining 7000 and another 20000m there-after. We haven't even stuck a hole in the big one Carrier de l'est or even sniffed at the extension project where Tantalex it 90m on the border on strike with the Kitotolo pegmatite.

Sounds like AVZs resource will soon bypass Pilgangorra's with less than a 10th of the holes drilled so far...

Real deal or just a house of cards...well with PLS at 1.6billion and AVZ at only 170m....just over a 10th of the MC of PLS, i reckon there's some decent upside to be got here.....oh and don't forget the Tin credits

AVZ tin.PNG

I reckon we'll be well over 500m++ Tonne ...possibly larger than all the current Australian Lithium producers and next gens.

I reckon there will be a few central Mega pits at Manono
    Last edited by Obe wan: 23/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.