AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-72161

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    This guy is an "investigative journalist" and hHe is basically saying that AVZ have had the rights to the Manono area without paying any money to the state. AVZ have had 5 years to build a mine and they haven't yet to the detriment of the community and the state. Then he talks about "another company" called "Zin Jin" that already operate mines so they know what they are doing. Then he talks about AVZ again claiming that avz have not paid any thing to the state and have never developed a mine project like this. Then hes accusing the board of avz of being corrupt and that they are not communicating to the other partners (presumably Dathcom, Zijn and comminare)

Then he talks about how comminare want to operate the mine themselves as lithium commodity has increased in value and that the congo should develop the resource them selves.

Then he wants to show a "documentary" about how the people of Manono suffer, the children lack food and dont have clean drinking water because these mining companies dump waste in the rivers.

Then he answers questions along the same theme as above..

Thats the best i could make from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.