AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-730

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Ok, so a few weeks ago you were telling everyone you had your life savings in AVZ. And you have just sold out on Friday for $.23 ?

You could have sold out a couple of weeks ago at 30 cents. Great timing.

You said you were coming back with more detail, but you just came back talking garbage.

It might drop a pip or two from here possibly, but your seriously delusional if you think it’s going to get anywhere near the price you stated, but I don’t think you do, you can’t be that silly.
    AVZ have enough cash in the bank to finish their 40,000 meter drilling campaign and JORC.

The SP could easily be north of $.40c by that stage, there could TO offers or JV deals by then or soon after as well.

Even if your not interested in long term, that would have been a better time to sell your life savings then wouldn’t it ?
    The whole Lithium sector is down at the moment and momentum will build across the board in the not to distant future.
    I bet you will be here down ramping fairly often because it’s going to hurt watching the SP climb when it starts it’s next run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.