AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-7312

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    You know what the joke is Freehold, CXO have a resource of only 3.45 million tonnes and an SP of 4.2c.

Now our scientifically derived exploration target is ONE to ONE point TWO BILLION TONNES!

and an exploration target of 300-400 million tonnes for Roche Dure alone! For our first JORC Managing Director Nigel Ferguson is expecting, I quote, A HEALTHY PORTION of THAT TARGET! go HERE

Also our resource has so far proven to be homogenous, close to the surface(low strip ratio-easy to mine), consistent high grade, world record upon world record intercepts, and can be readily concentrated to battery grade lithium without expensive optimisation techniques; so all in all a miner's dream!

AVZ also has a tier one tin resource, tantalum and niobium credits as well, plus an economy of scale with processing which in total can potentially offset transport costs and potentially pay for mining and processing...So think, how much are we really worth!!!!.... and now add to that when you compare CXO's resource of 3.45 million tonnes and an SP of 4.2c compared to our potential mammoth resource, that is why our current SP of 9.2c is a TOTAL JOKE!

As I said the other day I cannot think of a more undervalued company on the ASX, than AVZ!

AIMO

Last edited by Mining8: 25/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.