AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-73239

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88

I've cleaned up this section from the 'Neeto Sethi' post on the bird to make it more accessible for readers.
    One thing is for sure the person is fairly well across the companies activities.

This is not financial advice and I do not agree or disagree with the below.
    _____

Upcoming AVZ Catalyst Announcements

0 . Litigation:
    • Claim-1 (Comminier) was dismissed in AVZ favor by the DRC government ministry of mines, 15% retained by AVZ (high).
    • Claim-2 (Dathomir) partially (10%) dismissed in AVZ favor by the Lubanbashi court of appeals, remaining 5% still in dispute and can be settled for good if AVZ gives $50 million more to Dathomir. Most likely this is in deliberation in the court as AVZ refused to give any more monies but has retained the undisputed 10% in Claim-2 (medium).

1. PR13359 transition from exploration to exploitation, aka license to mine(extreme).
    2. Bankable feasibility study BFS, made public within a few hours to a couple days after mining license is granted (very high).
    3. DRC-AVZ collaboration agreement (medium).
    4. CATH-AVZ TIA completion &prompt money transfer (very high).
    5. Li2H / PLS expansion (5 trains) study and release of report (high).
    Note: Catalysts 3, 4 and 5 can occur in any chronological order.

6. Final investment decision, FID issued (high).
    7. First formal, third-party compiled, AVZ ESG report released (medium).
    8. DRC grant of special economic zone SEZ permits Monano district critical mineral industry for reduced tax rates(medium).
    9. Establishment of "AVZ Foundation" benefiting Monano + Kitolto district's start of schools, hospitals, green areas, human shelters and foodbanks (medium).
    Note: Catalysts 7, 8 and 9 can occur in any chronological order.

10. DRC approval of hydro power plant (85 km SE) refurbishment for a total of 46 MW (26+20), AVZ has included this expense in its cost (high).
    11. Q4-22 CDL resource update for the 15 km drill hole project (high).
    12. Q4-22: Final debt-FDI funding completed most likely from a pan-African development bank and also by a consortium led by USA (canter Fitzgerald) and EU banks in 2023 (very high).
    13.Q2-23: Transport routes to the east port (Angola) and to the west port (Tanzania SGR electric rail to Brundi and then to DRC) contracts finalized with country, regional partner governments and port authorities.
    Last edited by Cunial: 08/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.