AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

gasmanau states: 'Why do you think games are being played? Pick...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    gasmanau states:

'Why do you think games are being played? Pick just about any other stock and you’ll see the same thing.'

It is because AVZ has the potential to be the world's largest lithium resource by multiples and potentially the lowest cost producer. Such a company could have the potential to control lithium pricing and supply; a worthy prize indeed! Thus, I believe there are extraordinary lengths being taken to down-ramp AVZ on social media with misinformation; particularly by non-holders. Why would you bother if we didn't have a resource that could shake up the lithium space and rock the foundations of our competitors!

Also, with such a resource it is a realistic possibility that there are players jostling behind the scenes to try and get a significant stake in AVZ, as for example, manipulating the price down for accumulation and a possible takeover.

An antidote to these manipulative actions is to remain totally objective. Ignore the noise and stick to the facts. The fundamentals of AVZ have not changed and only got better. Drilling results will be continuous with a JORC that is due in July with updates of our massive 40,000 metre drill program. At any time there could be investment moves from large entities, be it JV/Offtake/TO and institutional investment based on those results.

When you think objectively and ignore the noise(misinformation that is not company based) I think you would agree with me that now is not the time to be selling, and you will see that AVZ is in fact massively undervalued.

It is at a bargain price!

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 25/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.