AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Does anyone have a rough idea of how long the current PE process...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Does anyone have a rough idea of how long the current PE process should take from this point?

Given we/AVZ are the current test subjects for the process after all the changes to the process and the people facilitating, I don't know of any other cases to check.

From the CAMI Cadastre, active transformation started on the 3rd of Sept.
    I assume (but could be wrong) that this is either when:
    A
    -the area and details are finalised and request for surface rights payment is issued. Which once payment is received, transformation will be complete.
    Or...
    B
    -the area and details are confirmed, and the surface rights are paid and it is just a final check and balance before updating the system.

If it is the option A, I am thinking the process might take a week or two, to receive funds, very all in order.
    (Lets call it end of Sept, as we are on DRC time)

If it is the option B, I am thinking it would be a matter of days, and we would be very close.
    (any day now potentially)

Given all of the issues to date with the suspensions etc, I assume we are going to only announce and come out of suspension when the ML is officially in hand. (and the issues have been fully or partially resolved to a point where we can move forward)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.