AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The Chairman's actions was one of personal self-interest. He has...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    The Chairman's actions was one of personal self-interest. He has fingers in many pies, and may have needed his money for one of his investments. Last time he sold it was speculated he was investing in another company he is on the board of; TAR.

Klaus sold 25,000,000 last time, so much the same as recently and the SP dropped from 15c to 9, and it wasn't long until it hit 38c, due to strong fundamentals.

The fundamental catalysts are even stronger this time, massive 40,000 metre drilling program,JORC's, potential investment decisions based on the results be it JV/Offtake/TO, and potential new institutional investment, perfomance targets.

The fundamentals are stronger than Klaus's self-interest. BTW, a new mining focused chairman would be a bonus to AVZ.

As I have said before there is nothing that Klaus did that was related to the companies fundamentals, and any information shareholders did not know. If this was the case Klaus selling would have been a criminal act!

There is documented evidence to prove my point.

When asked:

IN RESPONSE TO ASX PRICE AND VOLUME QUERY;

'Is AVZ aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced to the market which, if known by some in the market, could explain the recent trading in its securities?'

The answer was:

'No, the Company is not aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced which, if known, could be an explanation for the recent trading in the securities of the Company.'

go HERE
    Last edited by Mining8: 25/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.