AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Here is my opinion on the current circus. The Suspension always...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Here is my opinion on the current circus. The Suspension always says "mining and exploration rights"

That is 2 seperate things. Mining rights could well and truly refer to our ML. On May 4th the company announced that we received the Decree. This leads straight to a ML (supposedly) 5 days after that.....was Day 1 of our current 4 month suspension.

Maybe AVZ was given the ML but NF and co didnt like the T&C's. Obviously the license would be handed to Dathcom and apart of that would acknowledge who are the shareholders of Dathcom. Im just guessing here......but perhaps the fact that Jin Cheng and Dathomir were still listed on the Cami website as shareholders of Dathcom not that long. That would be an issue for accepting the ML.

Another issue is that we can clearly see on the Cami website, is the original tenement 13359 is now alot smaller. It only covers the Roche Dure section(maybe a little more) So perhaps the top section which covers the CDL area is regarding the topic "exploration rights".

Well on Cami website this is not linked to any company. Did AVZ expect to be given this? Perhaps this is where the predators came in? AJN? Eckhoff, Cong?

Perhaps the creation of a new tenement cant just be given to AVZ, and has to be raffled off to the highest bidder? Im sure NF has mentioned paying surface rights for the entire exploration target. So paying surface rights on an exploration target.....does sound rather silly. There is no evidence under a JORC code that anything exists up there in CDL. So will DRC mining dep accept this? Just because NF said so???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.