AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Helloeveryone, hello dear community, my firstentry in the AVZ...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Helloeveryone, hello dear community,

my firstentry in the AVZ forum and as an owner since 2017 I would like to thank you forthese many extensive and detailed contributions at this seemingly difficulttime.

8Horse, Dr.Manhattan, qball, SF120, elphamale, ob wan, PASBOZ, hedrox, wombat74 etc.Thanks to everyone for the many professional contributions.

Since yearsthis forum has been to me what the daily newspaper is for my father.

Like all ofyou, I follow the latest company announcements, the lithium sector and thesocial media.

Onescenario is still a little too little illuminated for me in this forum -> Apossible takeover.

I don'twant to open a new thread about this now, but wouldn't such a scenario be veryprobably right now?

Thenotification of September 15 stated, among other things: “The Company isconfident of a positive outcome for it's shareholders, result in there-instatement of trading in its securities.”

It soundsto me like AVZ has achieved something absolutely positive, that the stockmarket no longer has any impact on (at least not a bigger).

AVZ isabout to finish the last dirty work. Then for what would AVZ be needed if itwasn't a personal target of N.F. to lead AVZ into mining?

Thank youfor your feedback and all the best wishes for every shareholder, whether with asmall or large investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.