AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-73762

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I would do an off market transfer and sell at $2 per share in a second. AVZ certainly has the potential to be worth much much more given time and favourable performance but the oppurtunity costs of locking up my capital and the sovereign risks which have manifested have very much soured me on this prospect.

Basically its a question of a garanteed 2M now vs 1-10M in 5-10 years.... in 10 years maybe just maybe we might start to see a viable DLE technology emerge but its too far to project that far.
    No, ML is just the start of the journey... getting to the ML was a separate journey. Say everything favourable goes our way though, ICC rules in our favour, DRC gov grant the ML as decreed, name the surface right fee and we get our license(s) by EOY... We then have the worlds greatest lithium asset smack bang in the middle of nowhere, we also now have two tenaments one we can exploit and one we need to keep exploring or it gets taken back (as they have shown they are want to do). We also need a massive MASSIVE investment in infrastructure for transporting our product, (which all takes time) and without chineese involvement really doubt how quickly this can be achieved (I hate how they operate but they get stuff done, this is why CATH is a good partner).

Given the duration of our time in suspension and all the rumor and misinforamtion flying round I am hoping management will clear things up at the AGM. Beyond the obivous where the F is our "immenent" ML? Exactly what are we selling, SC6, PLS, (Hydroxide)? Just how far downstream do we go and on what timetable? Where and how are we selling/shipping? Whats changed since DFS (size of mine, pricing assumptions, etc what do they updated figures look like),,,, exactly when can I start to see some ROI (granted I am well up even at the last price)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.