AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Team AVZ - I am hearing all the concerns of why Management is...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Team AVZ - I am hearing all the concerns of why Management is not passing on any information regarding the ML, Zijin case, and Ownership rights issues. All of these matters are in the hands of Legal people and we have to trust in the processes that our Management team have followed. The corrupt dealings of the Chinese and actions by various government ministers to try and deny AVZ ownership are being proven that AVZ management has followed proper legal process and payments made to back this up to give us the rights we have always known. Unfortunately the corrupt actions initiated by the Chinese to undermine the proper process that AVZ management has undertaken to secure the mining rights has forced us into clearing the air and justifying our position. The underhanded tactics are no more than an attempt to draw AVZ Management team into a negotiation so that Zijin can acquire some area of this highly valuable deposit.
    There are valid reasons why Management can't let us know more. IMO Our Layers have silenced the team from making comment. The same situation happens in nearly all legal disputes in this Country. Our Lawyers in Aus are no different. Why would you expect our Management team to be making further comment at this stage when it could be used by the Chinese and/or others within the DRC against us. Our Management team has nothing to hide but the recent announcement of the Roadshow leading to the AGM is the most positive news we have had for nearly 5 months.
    Do you hear Zigin's legal team openly making statements. What about the corrupt DRC officials? There is an Outcome coming and I am sure the DRC don't want to be delaying the news for too much longer
    Reading the posts of the trolls and down rampers on this forum is frustrating and can cause LTSH to begin doubting their investment and confidence in our Management team. Rest assured their day in the Suni is rapidly coming to an end. The power of the Bullants is going to be diminished in the DRC. I only hope the Trolls are that are so arrogant or just naive turn up at the Shareholder Roadshows wearing their name tags. I'll be on the lookout and We'll soon see who has the power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.