AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Im not a holder and not here to say I told you so.... I have a...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Im not a holder and not here to say I told you so.... I have a keen interest in lithium mining and I want everyone to make money from there investments, I don't get why people come on chats and are happy to take advantage of others misfortune. Having had experience in Africa I will say one thing the Chinese basically run the place. My advice to your management is go to bed with those that want a piece of your mine. Might cost you some money in the short term but long term will save you. I owned a share that had a similar issue but on different facts. went to the high Court of the country concerned and my share company won the battle but government overturned decision as they were paid off by the Chinese company. Guess what my asx company went broke (spent millions in litigation and getting permitting) and the Chinese company ended up with the mine. The thing is you can never win, international bodies have little power and governments in the region are brought and sold. I really hope you guys get the status quo but from my experience give them a slice, otherwise it will cost millions going through the courts and you may win just to lose in the long run when some politician is offered millions to override the court decision or there is a change of government and the whole thing falls to pieces. Time is money in this game so give away a small piece believe me its the only way forward from my bad experiences. Best of luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.