AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As we wait for any possible news on the horizon, it's always fun...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    As we wait for any possible news on the horizon, it's always fun to engage in a little AVZ speculation as to the reasons management decided to hold a roadshow prior to the AGM.

It would be an odd decision from my perspective to hold a roadshow for general update when this could just be done at the AGM. If there is no news, I would find it odd for management to want to be flagellated and embarrassed by shareholders in multiple capital cities (and NZ)

That means to believe the roadshows are for one of the following possible reasons (in no particular order).

1. Arbitration is indeed booked for April and management are using the roadshows as an 'Hold Your Chins Up' we are almost there and here's the plan platform. It could also be that ML and SEZ are granted with arbitration still ongoing (we never had that yet 15% anyway).
    2. BIG upgrade from drilling results. I don't think this will go over that well as we all know this thing probably goes to the core of the earth anyway, but that means nothing if we can't get it out of the ground.
    3. DRC have decided to pull their finger out and some big news is booked for between now and the 31st. Think fast pass at Disneyland to get this thing off the ground before coming elections so Felix can get the credit.
    4. Big takeover or joint venture offer that NF wants to pitch to the big guys.
    5. No news - Management are masochists and enjoy being yelled at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.