AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74151

1. 13,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2751

Roadshows again

Didn’t they hold roadshows around nov 2021?

around the time everyone now knows there were actions which have basically now only just been dribbled out in detail during a rolling 2 week suspension? -

issues like their failure to get a dathcom minute removed that “ purported” to authorised the sale of the drc 15 percent to zjin - issues in tribunals regarding the spas with Dathomir which are subject to an appeal but which another tribunal made another ruling on the 22 September 2022

like last time I think we can somehow expect another capital raising in some form sometime soon after

last time they raised 50 m on the 21st December 2021 after the roadshows I recall when there was lots of expectation about mining lic but absolutley no disclosure as it turns out about disputes over ownership or first right of refusal and only a couple of months after management handed themselves 10 m free shares and seemingly drove expectation through the roof but didn’t think major issues like the first right of refusal of drc 15 percent had been sold or tribunal rulings were worthy of disclosure over a few drinks

incredible they would waste further capital at this time entertaining a certain range of shareholders imo

the ceo should be in drc I would have thought - it’s turning into a farce imo - there will be no information given over and above the usual presentation before hand - Avz will simply state its percentage ownership and first right presumption which is clearly subject to question and testing in Paris and negotiations ongoing as to the spa with Dathomir - - avz will once again tell everyone the size of the resource and reserve imv- it’s not an analyst briefing

last time there was substantial dilution that followed roadshows which was at a substantial discount - the lic decree came 5-6 months later with vague actions detailed at the rear - all of which they said was nothing essentially but all of which is being tested in the drc and soon Paris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.