AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74188

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    We all clearly see the direction the sector is heading. Around four years ago VW committed 50 billion to the development of EVs. Only after Tesla was a bobber commitment made. Other auto makers followed slowly, last of the rank were Toyota, GM, and Ford…

Auto makers have now have forecasted investment in the EV industry of over US$600 billion, expected to be over a trillion by 2030. Now that is what I call balls in the game.

The DRC and Felix has an opportunity to capitalise on this in a way that appears open to investors from all over the world. The DRC is a minerals haven and could well become one of the worlds largest suppliers of battery minerals and and good hand full of RE minerals/metals.

Promote AVZ, open the country for business, isn’t that the plan I’ve been hearing for nearly two years?

I know it take time to take out the bag takers as they have hands in many pies, but I believe Felix has the task under control, but this a generations long trend and sorting it out will be one hell of a job.

Geez, he must be so aware as to how valuable this asset is to the DRC, and most importantly how the ownership of the asset is future investment in the DRC.

I don’t believe his meeting with Biden, or the European trip spell a continuous Chinese connection.

I believe his eyes are a lot more open, he knows the Chinese will screw everybody.

Best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.