AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74313

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    So once again.....Nige says ML anyday, Franck says ML anyday, Momento making some previous bold calls, locals supposedly getting upset that the white gold isnt being pulled out of the ground so they burn our landcrusier(considering the delays are CAMI's fault you can almost bet King Cong and co had a hand in it)....

and literally nek minnnnnnniiiiit DG of CAMI hands over CDL to AJN as if to say bahahahhaha AVZ and shareholders you've got nfi who runs this country

WTAF

It's clear there is a war going on, Cong/Klaus/Zijin(and their current bribee's; Cominiere, CAMI, boatman, $2 Tommy from the AFR, and any other NGO or fuker on the paper bag paylist) V's Felix/AVZ/IGF(and the good guys)

So far the paper bag mofo's are clearly winning, how much has actually come to fruition for AVZ since Klaus left? Im not talking about what is "imminent", "within days", "any day", "easter egss", "champaign on ice for Chrissy", "expedited" etc. Do we have an ML? no, do we have CATH cash? no, has the mine been fully funded? no, does it appear we are now even losing some of our own bloody land? yes

Now I know this could all change in a heartbeat if Felix and Co. are preparing an ambush or sorts, but thus far it seems Felix may be scared he'll have a target on his back if he openly speaks out with specifics abt the blatant corruption in his country and/or he's just trying to play his cards right and let the truth and rule of law win the day. Unfortunately is actually looks like Felix is trying to walk the tight rope, he wants his cake and eat it too, Gertler, Cong, Zijin, AVZ, CATH he wants the lot and more, he's still willing to parade around the world calling for more money, as if he's Zelensky's poorer brother with an insatiable appetite for foreign $'s.

None of us truly know exactly whats going on behind closed doors so we are all stuck between wanting to run our mouth in disgust(like I am here) and trying to be patient in hope this all unfolds in our favour.

One things for sure, us shareholders are gonna need a big fat buttplug if these pineapples that have been lodged up our arse are ever pulled out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.