AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74324

1. 6,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    Well, as you can see the SP has done nothing for 3 years, in fact ppl are sitting on losses for many years. Many would be happy to get their money back as the SP moves up to close where they bought or where other keeps selling (resistance levels). Now, to attract new buyers to allow them to sell to, they needs some 'news'. Cue, some rumours about a mining license application that if granted would dwarf their current SP and MC. So anyone that believes that will be happy to buy those at these prices given the potential reward. The more truth there is to this rumour the more volume and interest we would see.

Eventually, the SP would be overwhelmed by the validity of this rumour. So far, there is only enough volume to get the stale holders out and no more. Since these rumours have been happening for a while and now with even more increased attention on them, we still have no breakout in SP or volume, then it is very clear they are complete and utter nonsense. As I mentioned the insiders (and their cronies and their brown paper bag carriers) who have intimate knowledge of the situation and would have no problem buying on inside info are obviously not buying, probably even selling. Just my guess and personal opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.