AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74394

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Well we don't know for sure, because even with the RS information its not been definitively stated to any degree of certainty. However, the Mining Licence Decree highlighted that the exploitation licence would be given for the southern section of 13359, and that the remainder would be carved off and placed under a seperate exploration licence. Linked to this, the hold-up for our PE since has seemed to be within CAMI, sd also referenced by NF, with the DG refusing to sign off on the next stage.

We haven't been told exactly why, whether this is due to other company's efforts to secure the seperate exploration territory, due to arguments over ownership percentages, our not letting in Zijin/Dathomir, or something else. However CAMI seem be supported in the blockage by the MoP.

Given that NF said during the Perth roadshow that a duty fee had already been calculated, my guess is that this is the lands fee generated for the lower 13359 area, and we are willing to pay for that however either a) CAMI DG isnt signing off on payment and next steps unless we relinquish the other exploration area, or make other arrangements, or b) AVZ management is insisting that we can't move forward with that payment unless we also get the exploration licence at the same time.

There is also a possibility that CAMI-DG in league with MOP isnt signing off unless we agree to cede 10% to the state instead of them, opening Cominiere to sell off their chunk and spread the snack wealth around to the key players.

We wont know until we're told, but i guess the simplest answer is that we are fighting with CAMI et al over what our tenements should be (our mining and exploration rights) - and wanker JFM over at CAMI has dug in his heels and won't budge unless we agree to his demands.

just my view though. Who knows really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.