AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74406

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Do you really think every single possible action isn't being taken? That was my takeaway from Roadshows.

As an aside, Nigel was cool, calm and wildly jovial at the Roadshows. However the two times he turned dead serious was to the following questions (paraphrased):

Q: "Why isn't FT doing more?"
    NF: "You do not make demands of presidents"

Q: A joke about a CAMI bribe.
    NF: "We are doing this the right way. Dont be stupid"

Is he a salesman, almost certainly (all CEOs are), but If i was him (abnd pretty much anyone I know in finance with that same fire), If i had billionaire status on the line, I'd be doing everything in my power. And I believe the team are.

Ive said it before, we are trying to build one of the biggest projects in the world in an emerging world jurisdiction. Patience will be required. Plenty of other safer plays, depends on your risk profile. Downside is the reward will pale in compare to AVZ.

Imagine how many projects AVZ will be able to invest in, in a largely untapped market (Africa) with their knowledge and relationships with a multi billion dollar a year revenue. Big picture thinking here people. Manono is just the beginning. Is it a certainty to even get off the ground, absolutely not. But if it does, will be an absolute game changer. Pure speculation. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.