AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74459

1. 9,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18243

I haven't posted here in a while as IMO we are becoming passengers to the politics/to-and-fro here. There isn't much for me to say which I haven't said in this post: Post #:63110881 Need a resolution before I probably will comment further.

The disappointing thing too me is that it is probably likely now that we won't get to production this side of 2025 unless these uncertainties are removed. I suspect the mining licence will not be granted until ownership is sorted out, meaning we will be in suspension until that is sorted out.

To be frank, I would have expected more from the DRC government. If what has occurred is a breach of an agreement with AVZ regarding the 75% they should have simply addressed it quickly and addressed it quickly. The uncertainty created doesn't benefit the people of the DRC as what has happened here is a movement in goal posts and this has been allowed to occur as the DRC government has allowed this to drag on. What is going on here only reinforces a view around sovereign risk in the DRC to potential investors.

All IMO IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 19/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.