AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-74478

1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    I'm aware of that thanks Tim. However the President still has a degree of influence in the mining licence process - otherwise why would the rogue actors have been whispering in his ear during the Covid period to paint us as the villian in this picture? As stated by NF. DRC President's have always been closely involved in the delivery of mining deals - though particularly under Kabila. FT himself also previously mandated a review on the issuing of mining permits while an audit of the country's mining registry took place. They may not be department that signs off on them but i think you'd be mistaken if you think they couldn't influence these decisions - along with the rest of the executive branch. The bad guys in this picture have clearly tried to get him on side to support their blockage by stating we don't have the money, experience or intent to develop Manono.

basically my point with the above is that the statement that FT was fully supportive of AVZ in August 2021 appears to have been false - given what we have since heard was the actual case during this period.

Last edited by Roon-Aus: 20/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.