AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yeah, nah.You jump all over anyone with an opinion different to...

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yeah, nah.

You jump all over anyone with an opinion different to yours.

You accuse me of, "...trying to impress us that you're some kind of big wig in the world" whilst you claim inside information from within the DRC government. What a crock.

All I'm saying is that I contract to Chinese state owned miners and I travel around a bit in that capacity.

I see the DRC as one of the riskier places to do business, especially when you have a dispute with a Chinese company that is deliberately trying to sabotage AVZ and such company wouldn't be shy to provide all manner of kickbacks to corrupt officials to further that cause.

You do pump the stock as hard as you can, often with ridiculous assertions.

Do you really, honestly believe there is no sovereign or contractual risk to this stock, at this point in time? Would stake your left nut on it?

Again, all the best to holders. I hope it works out for you.

And a trader downramping a stock that hasn't traded for so long makes zero sense. What, am I trying to build momentum.?

I work in the mining industry so I sometimes post about stocks where I might have something to offer. I apologise that some of my opinions differ to yours; it's clear you resent anyone not on exactly the same page as yourself. Yeah, I post every now and then. I'm usually busy with work. All you do is post the same opinions over and over and over...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.