AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-75426

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Hey Tolate,

Appreciate the effort and commitment you show here as an opposing voice to positive posts on AVZ. I once met a fellow would was schooled in Wollongong (not far from you) who was taught that using a question mark was like using an exclamation mark.

I suggest if you continue to spend all your waking hours here on HC, you may want to make life easier for all of us and replace your use of "?" with what would appear to be more appropriate icon being the "!" (exclamation mark).

Such a change will or maybe allow your messaging (however misguided) to cut through, and be far more understandable.

No, I'm not the spelling / grammer police, I have only a very average grasp of the written English language and I'm certainly no Rhodes Scholar.

In any event, as you seem persistent in your efforts to voice an opposing view to AVZ's potential future, I simply advise that you might not look like such an erratic d'head if you considered the above.

Lastly, if you really want to make an impression on folks here, take the time to carefully answer the valid and comprehensive list of questions proposed to you earlier this week by @@Bartag a list you have pretty much ignored for some reason. Try answering one question at a time, line by line if you can manage that.

Appreciate you have mentioned you don't really have the time for that, yet you have the energy to be one of the first posters of the day and one of the last and of course fill your day in between as well here in HC. (Sorry you seem to have no other interests then HC, sad)

If you don't have the aptitude to focus long enough on a list of questions, and then answer them, I understand, you are not alone. However if you ever want o be taken seriously, maybe some maximum effort is needed on your behalf to try hard as you can.

Great list of questions by the way @Bartag

As a reminder, below is the list of questions Tolate.

Tolate,

08/01/23

Maybe you can answer some questions

1) Do you have any idea what AVZ Management have done and are doing
    to get the ML across the line?

2) Precisely what action that has not been taken by the management of AVZ do you want them to take?

3) What power do you believe the management of AVZ or any company has over the government of the DRC?

4) What have Zijing and Cong done in order to progress this mine, JORC, DFS any investment at all beyond $$ and coercion?

5) Would you prefer that AVZ management simply stop fighting and hand everything over to the Chinese companies that you seem to adore?

6) Would you invest in a company that bribes politicians, uses children to work the mines and has a history of environmental vandalism?

7) What do you think you non stop attacks on AVZ management will achieve?

8) Are you down ramping on purpose or just ignorant to the consequence of your actions on a stock you proport to our shares in?

9) Do you want AVZ to be a success or do you want the corruption to win with the mine ultimately landing In the hands of the Chinese?

10) What 3 actions would you take to solve the ML Issue if you were part of AVZ management.

11) Do you have any conflicts on interest that you should declare?

Finally what are you going to do to support your investment rather than attack it.

Enjoy your Sunday, have a glass of fine wine and think about what you have done to your own investment over the last X weeks.

Cheers

Bartag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.