AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Two relatives of Felix Tshisekedi auditioned at the...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117

Two relatives of Felix Tshisekedi auditioned at the ANR
    Add to favourites
    According to the media "Jeune Afrique", Fortunat Biselele and Pacifique Kahasha, respectively private adviser and chargé de mission of President Felix Tshisekedi, were interviewed at the National Intelligence Agency (ANR). Nothing has filtered from these hearings, or even the reason.
    "Pacifique Kahasha has been released. He even traveled with the head of state," the outlet reported.
    He added:
    "President Felix Tshisekedi, before travelling, would also have ordered the release of Fortunat Biselele and asked that a report be made to him quickly to decide on the follow-up to be given to this case."
    The arrest of these two close to President Felix Tshisekedi occurred a few days after the media release of Fortunat Biselele who confided in the microphone of Alain Foka.
    "President Felix Tshisekedi proposed to his Rwandan counterpart a simple thing. We are a rich country, you are our neighbours. No war will displace neighbors. I propose projects where we will play win-win. I have minerals at home, which interest you, you have the possibility, with your address book, to contact investors around the world and we will work in synergy to develop the area together," he revealed during this interview.
    These remarks, variously commented, have sparked a lively controversy in public opinion.
    DM
    infos.cd / MCP , via mediacongo.net

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.