AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-75842

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I think Jens hopes more than he knows. Quite possible that his timeline could fit. But I see the middle to the end of March as more realistic, because the court decision from Paris will be final in March or April and then it has to arrive in the Congo for the final time. The court of arbitration is in Paris, but the whole thing is a Congo issue. All in all I really hope that all this crap will be over soon and we can get back to old times. All this HC behavior here is unbearable and our toilet is the top poster here. My wish would be if he and others no longer get any attention because he is simply a plague for every thread. In my opinion, he is no longer a holder either, but simply chose his sentiment in such a way that he does not stand out as a non-holder and can post his permanent repetitions without being asked as a non-holder what he is doing here apart from bashing .
    I have to say very clearly that I don't give tweets on Twitter, because even these, if not from avz, are all based on opinions and assessments of private people and are mostly hopes and wishes. It would be nice to wait until avz reports or publishes news via the asx announcement . So, enough now for one Sunday. Have a good start to the week everyone and skip the loungers that aren't worth wasting your time and effort on. See you soon
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.