AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-76218

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1224
    reshuffle was supposed to be latest friday , we are all waiting hopefully in next few days .
    Glencore fined 180 million for bribes in DRC up till 2018 .
    Cleaning the cupboard pushing for reparations under Corrupt Kabila reign .
    The Chinese it should be noted are under the reparation microscope as well with Felix openly leading that avenue .
    So in the context of they above do you really think they are going to let major corruption slide in full international view , when in reality AVZ is a major player in the supply chain regarding MOU with USA .
    Felix will carry on with his anti corruption adgenda ,and anyone stating otherwise is completely disingenuous .

Yes i know if any thing is obvious it is like the Sloth out of Zootopia , so slow it's painful, dying from a thousand razor blade cuts .
    As Pazboz stated the untouchable man Jean Felix( great respect for Paz ) but i think he will be man handled by the new Minister of Mines .
    The Green Woman moved on , the new sheriff dissolving the corrupt 15% Zingin purchase .
    My logic unequivocally tells me under the DRC and USA MOU , that AVZ being shafted is just not going to fly .
    The alternative is what a chinese run mine , Blinken will pop the champagne on that one .
    There is only one option my Fellow LTH i was told that by a little birdie in a Balinese Cab .
    look foward to Nigels talk , i think a bit of Morse code will be fowarded if we listen carefully .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.