AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Danny, you are right to express your concerns. The same issues...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Danny, you are right to express your concerns. The same issues and thoughts are with most investors about how long our money lasts but AVZ Management have the partners and know where the resources if and when required until our ML is granted.
    The intentions of posts from trolls and detractors are a real concern on this forum, considering we are in suspension.
    It must be a worrying time for many to have their money tied up only to have the trolls cause additional anxiety about what our Management is doing and how they are spending investors money. Claims of a class action are merely the actions of a minority to unsettle investors. To automatically include all investors in a class action, unless you opt out, is fundamentally flawed.
    For what its worth I have 156 posters on Ignore so it makes my day in review very simple so I don't have to read their tripe.

All AVZ investors should take confidence from the fact that one date that is fast approaching is Zijin having to appear before the International Court.

Zijin will not want to have its Brand to be tarnished in a public forum for all the world to see, let alone be publicly criticised by an International Court that its underhanded tactics and behind the scenes bribes to manipulate Govt. decision makers is the highest form of corruption to be played out on an international stage.
    IMO Zijin will not want this Court case to be played out, neither will the DRC. They both have a lot to lose publicly in terms of reputation and integrity given how this has played out. This is why the DRC are demanding the parties come together to negotiate. Negotiate what, with whom and why should we?
    IMO the President is giving his Ministers the opportunity to come clean before the Court case and work on an out of Court settlement with Zijin (whose bribes were accepted) and how to compensate AVZ. The settlement and recommendations to be worked out will have to be put back to the President for endorsement. Will this save the heads of his Ministers, only time will tell but this will test their integrity to work out a solution.
    AVZ has proven legal title and the world knows this. The Presidents investigation team have confirmed this. AVZ has proven the worth of the Lithium resource in the DRC through many years of research, exploration and drillings. The DFS that was produced has put on public record AVZ plans for the DRC, its people, infrastructure and the potential earnings for investors.
    So is it any wonder out of the closet came Comminere and Zijin and corrupt Govt. Ministers all of whom now see the value and life of this mine and what they have missed out on to make fortunes of their own.
    Time is running out for Zijin, Comminere and corrupt Govt. Ministers when all will be told in an international court and their roles in this fiasco will be reported to the world. The President would do well to let this reach the Courts if his Ministers don't come clean. This would demonstrate a strong resolve to investigate and prosecute those responsible and let the people of the DRC know that the Courts are a key step towards stamping out corruption.
    The investigations that have been undertaken take time to unravel and report. There are multiple complex issues as you have indicated . But ,the processes which AVZ has followed and the documentation and payments made all confirm our Management Team have been thorough and disciplined in protecting the interests of Investors and partners. AVZ investors have to take confidence in that. Our experienced Management Team have known all along they are operating in the DRC and the challenges of operating in this environment where corruption is front of mind.
    If the Court case proceeds, the actions of AVZ Management Team and documentary proof of Agreements will prevail and AVZ will be able to present these findings to support its application to again be awarded the ML.
    IMO March is going to be a defining month for AVZ and I hope AVZ investors stick fat for a positive outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.