AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Post for the weekend.I pointed a short view at PLS because they...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Post for the weekend.
    I pointed a short view at PLS because they had a message out that PLS is now paying dividends.
    Great news for the lithium market. Don't forget that PLS was still an explorer 2 years ago.
    But what bothers me a lot is the fact that avz could also go this route if we hadn't been robbed and hadn't been able to take any further steps for 10 months. The message here should be that you could have seen completely different SP, other partners could have signed offtake agreements, the installation of the mine could have progressed, etc... In the end, this criminal behavior in the Congo has and will cost us a lot of money. After this disaster was settled, a wave of lawsuits was to be launched to rob this corrupt pack of their criminal money. Avz would be much further ahead according to the presented plan, with Cath's millions in the tally and more milestones done.
    We shareholders would see completely different SP and would not have to deal with all the meaningless writing here.
    This forum is full of meaningless posts and doesn't deserve any meaning. We'll see each other next week when there are more information from avz and in March when the decision comes from Paris in the first instance. Cath will have to make a choice based on new information. I agree with Deboss and qball and remain with the words, expect the unexpected and never tire of avz supporters. Clarity, whatever that will be, will come and we're putting all this nonsense behind us. The time is getting closer. stay true with patience.
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.