AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77111

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3576
    Meanwhile hardly any non-holders of late...

But rest assured, they will be here tomorrow! Because they have interested "observers" apparently...

Yes we will mostly like have another extension tommorrow

I expect nothing new will be said even though since the last extension we learnt the rejoining of PR was at presidential request, we learnt more about ICC, we learnt we are not dependent on Dathomir ICC outcome to lift the extension, we learnt that Marius is suing AFR, we shut up Tommy, we released stella drill results, we had this workshop yesterday with comminerie where their GM asked how we move forward, We have televised interviews confirming alot, we had the finance minister confirm the cancellation of license was not in the interest of the country, we had the SEZ signed up, we have American delegates visit.... So yea nothing will be said but we know things are moving.

This is something that will be lost in the junk volume of posts that we will see tomorrow. Unless something substantial is said, I'd recommend we turn off HC and don't fuel this sad agenda of so called non-holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.