AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77146

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677

Agreed, I think this could take awhile to play out. It is somewhat becoming evident IMO, via the commentary of persons within the social media landscape and some that seem to be Govt appointments is that they believe that Cominiere, Zijin, Dathomir and MMCS are/maybe entitled to what they claim, despite the evidence provided by "The General Inspectorate of Finance". FT engaged the IGF to conduct these investigations, and given opinion, many question the results of IGF.... which side has the bigger ear ??

It appears to me that the practice within the DRC is not to stand up and ensure that corrupt dealings are made an example of via the appropriate punishment and the outing of those stepping outside the law, by those within power. It appears to me that the accepted practice is to deal with the situation in the back room, where tabled evidence is not transparent nor complete within its presentation, with the parties at that table hashing out a deal (possibly leading to the passing of brown paper bags, to which AVZ is not a part of), that would then be passed along to those in power to stamp, appropriate Govt Officials. It would appear to me that those in power are not part of this process nor at this table, only the beneficiaries of the decisions (maybe brown paper bags), providing them with a buffer for any ridicule or public backlash that may result from said decision/agreement and maintaining their public disposition of working for the people. The people then accept same and move forward in life, whilst the ramifications of those back room agreements then play out in real life, with the associated pro's and cons, (winner & losers) with the general public being totally oblivious these ramifications. I am of the opinion that the way of the DRC people is to forgive and move forward, provided everyone has the blessing of god.

Upon consideration after recent events, its my opinion that Cominiere (in keeping faith with their Chinese masters) will stick to their guns, with wanting Zijin being a part of the make up of Dathcom, I believe that Dathomir & MMCS will not receive the same benefit, what the final makeup of Dathcom % ownership will be I have NFI, when a agreement will be made, again I have NFI. All I can assume from what seems evident to me over the social networks and commentary made by assumed officials, is that the Govt is very reluctant to make this right, other than stating, "we want you to make it right" (or in similar words), no official is standing up with a proposal to make this right and having others within power support same.

Now... my opinion above could be and probably will be totally incorrect, as at anytime we could receive notice that the total opposite has happened, something out of left, right or centre field is now in play, and we are all wasting our time trying to cast opinion.

Lets hope our Liaison Reps and Lawyers within the DRC have got a handle on what we already given, what we are entitled to and what we can offer the DRC people, offering these reasonings in locally accepted dialect that all can understand, so we can move forward. I think our BOD are secondary to these consultants ATM, despite their claimed "Extensive Experience" within the African Continent.

Sorry for the long winded post, many will have conflicting opinion, to which they are totally entitled, lets hope we have some resolution in the quickest possible timeframe.

Good Luck all... .

#monsterofmanono
    #neverforgettheSN

Last edited by Daripper: 31/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.