AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77231

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'm not sure what you mean. You say that "I do know that a prayer can sometimes do wonders for a person who very deeply believes in God (don't wanna go too deep into details). By this statement I interpret as you then believe in God. So, if you believe in God, you then should believe in God's Divine Providence. I would be praying everyday thanking God that you are still among us. There is no luck. I understand that this is not the forum for religious beliefs, it is an AVZ stock forum. But, I am not one to just stay quiet. Cheers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I did reply to your post quoted above a few hours ago and very shortly after that I asked HC to remove it as it was off topic and personal. But I feel that I need to reply to your questions, so here it is:

Look, speaking very briefly, we all or most of us try to make sense of our surrondings and find answers to the most difficult questions. We may never be able to come up with these answers because our minds and senses may not allow us to. You believe in God and, I guess, it makes sense to you.

I believe in power of mathematics, which has its limitations, but IMO that's the only tool available to humans that may allow us to come closer to understanding everything around us. These things are as hard as they get. Let's leave it at that. Again, please don't take it the wrong way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.