AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77232

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hello investors.
    I've been reading the comments here for a few days. From hope to frustration everything is there. Understandable. The situation is deadlocked and the ball is in the hands of the DRC authorities.I think it's bullshit that AVZ could walk away with zero.
    Why?
    The basic requirement for a mining license to be granted is that there is a majority shareholder in the project who controls the project.This is currently clearly AVZ. (75% registered!)In order to be able to withdraw AVZ's majority stake in the project, there must be an important reason for not being able to implement the project.
    Requirements:
    1. Clarification of majority ownership. ( Fulfills!)
    2. Ensuring funding. (Fulfills!)
    3. Credibility to build the mine (the only argument against AVZ, which has not been proven)

There are only problems with the minority shares!Cominiere, Jin Cheng, Dathomier, MMCS25% of the shares in the project are unclear!Why should the DRC expropriate AVZ for this reason?This is illogical from all points of view.AVZ can only be criticized on one point, that as the majority shareholder, they always have to agree, but do not do so because AVZ itself claims 15% of the 25%.

I think that the DRC government will now intervene in the project after its re-establishment.Before that, the proceedings at the ICC Paris against Jin Cheng will certainly be awaited.After that we will see a reaction and the DRC will decide who (Jin Cheng, DRC 10% fixed, Dathomir, MMCS) gets to join AVZ and what percentage.It could be that AVZ is cut by some shares but still remains the majority shareholder in order to meet the requirement 1. (see above).

There is no reason for a complete expropriation.
    The people of Manono and the NGO's would go on the barricades.
    Nobody wants that.

Combaste

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.