AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77343

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hey there forum friends, you know what it's almost time to celebrate!

In just a few days, we'll be ringing in the first birthday of the trading suspension of our favorite stock. Can you believe it's already been a whole year? I mean, it feels like just yesterday we were all hitting the refresh button on our trading apps, hoping to wake up from the second worst situation for investors, straight out of a storybook. But don't worry, the long wait may be worth it. For my part I have a good feeling about this. IMO Now, I know things might seem a little bleak right now. We're all feeling a little impatient, a little frustrated, a little... hangry. But don't let that get you private life down, aswell.

The people who hold this stock have simply two options at the moment:

(1) Either we can sit tight, have faith in our BOD, and patiently wait for justice to be served.
    (2) We can sit tight, grumble to ourselves about the current state of affairs, and eat a few dozen bags of potato chips.

Either way, we're in this together, and nobody is able to get to their hard-earned money out (or in). The BOD has made it crystal clear that they'll only lift the suspension if we get our ML. This means that in the worst thinkable case scenario, we'll never get an ML, run out of money and die a slow painful death. That means that this juicy resource will stay right where it is (or I guess most part of it, at least). Or the DRC gets their stuff together and improve their goverment work, grant the license and the show can go on with the ML in hand.

Time to let go of that cash you put in that stock. It's tough, I know, but if you do it with the right mindset, you'll save yourself from the slow and painful deathbed feelings if the worst case plays out. IMO And who knows, maybe a few months down the line, you'll come back to find out that AVZ has finally gotten their ML and trading up and running. It'll be like hitting the jackpot! So let's raise a glass (or a bag of chips) to AVZ, and the hope that soon we'll all be able to cash in on our investments.

Sure, it might not be tomorrow, or next week, or even next month. And who knows, maybe if the company is still there next year we'll even throw a little birthday party for the trading suspension next year. Now bad jokes aside. So let's keep our chins up, our fingers crossed, and our stomachs full of chips. Stay strong, stay patient, and let's hope for the best. Cheers to AVZ!

Greetings from Germany!

SL
    Last edited by SL-Trader: 18/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.