AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77360

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi,
    In my opinion, a targeted, central archieve for results from keyword search is Wikipedia (for example, ("largest lithium deposit Wiki") and it shall pull out from wiki. Over last couple decades this has saved me immense time compared to Google's page-ranking and Bing's hubs-authority. Today, WIki is a common source for training data for AI modeling (Chatgpt and such).

Given the above summary intro, Manono-Kitolo Lithium has been severly biased towards AFR's Tom Richardson articles. This needs to be rectified to represent Manono and Dathcom - honestly, accurately and completely (with relevant data as it is a sensitive issue) in neurologically unbiased manner. The following screenshot is todays Wiki results: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manono-Kitolo_mine

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5239/5239142-b89209335b6ad41ed02f96407b02b63a.jpg

One can also see the footnotes under this wiki-page has referenced several AFR's Tom Richardson's article.

I attempted to go to this wiki to edit (public read-write access) but got blocked as India IP addresses are not allowed to Edit.

Can One (or a few of us) form a team to correct this major anomaly -as AVZ enters final phase of negotiations and ML grant?

If Yes, I will be happy to take lead and provide starting content (entire Table of Contents and Intro) (and someone can copy-paste) and then the team members can write brief sections each.

Please respond if you would like to contribute to this mini-project. I anticipate it shall take about 2 hours time for each member to finish this project.

Thanks.

(and please, let us all wait and 3-6 months (we waited 5.5 years) for the golden goose ML, the eggs are about to arrive this or next quarter).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.