AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"the BoD had little other choice but to save face andlitigate...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368

"the BoD had little other choice but to save face andlitigate its case through the ICC".

How about we word that betterand say defend the legal position which we had rightfully acquired and paidsubstantial funds for on behalf of our Shareholders?

I don't hear anydispute that funds have not been transferred for the purchases wehave made for each per cent we acquired. If Cominiere decide to doan about turn because they feel they have been ripped off when AVZ has sincereported the worth of this project (DFS) then we have no control over theiractions and what they do in response. We can only act within the terms of the Laws that exist and take the action necessary to protect our Interests and the investment we have made to uncover and prove the value of the resource.

Only recently we learned Cominiere had to be instructed by the ICC not to take any further action or steps thatwould result from the implementation of the termination of the Dathcom JVAand/or the consequences of such termination, until the final award on themerits of the broader Cominière Arbitration Proceedings is made. Low and behold within 24 hours they acted against the ICC's ruling. In most Western countries that would be Contempt of Court. I can guarantee you the ICC will take a very dim view of their actions and in their review take this Conduct into account when formulating their outcome.

So how can AVZ hope to control the actions and conduct of desperate Ministers who reportedly have traded corruptly behind the scenes and conjured up a way for this to be deemed legal when they gain personal financial advantage by their deception. Further, Zijin only reported on the acquisition they made from Cominiere as a footnote in an Annual report and then it was only a deposit without any clarity what it was for. There is No equivalent announcement on their Stock Exchange!

I know whose conduct and ethics of doing business I would back and its certainly not Cominiere or Zijin.

For all that has been published about this in ASX Announcementsand further in the Directorate report commissioned by the President, you chooseto maintain and imply AVZ Management has acted deceptively and concealedinformation from Shareholders. IMO it is a disappointing view, but I I am aware there are others that share the same thoughts. I hope I get to witness these people stand up and justify these claims at an AGM. The repercussions will be worth watching.

IMO AVZ is going to come out of this alright and we will be issued the ML. If we choose to go forward and operate the mine is way off at this time.
    The FID will ultimately make this CALL when the time comes. However, what I am hoping happens when AFTER the ICC ruling and before we re-list is to review a TakeOver offer. IMO i am hoping this happens well before the Elections at the end of the year.

We can All celebrate then and put this saga behind us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.