AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

That's an interesting question. There are many better qualified...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    That's an interesting question. There are many better qualified than me to answer this based on what we know. But in reality, if Management were to come back to shareholders with a recommendation, what price should shareholders be encouraged to accept.?
    IMO this forum would be well served in providing their thoughts on what this outcome could be to end this saga. Rather than the usual banter that occurs which doesn't create interest, gets people offside and fails to add any real value to the forum. Who knows the discussion may serve our best interests and give an insight to our Management team what we realistically would be prepared to accept by walking away and putting this behind us.

IMO any offer is most likely to come from Zijin than anyone at this time, given their presence in the Country. The best offer I reckon they would table at any negotiation would be around $1.20 - $1.50. Laughable to say the least, nevertheless a starting point.
    Based on a 75% ownership, if AVZ were to even entertain an offer from Zijin, I would be recommending $4.00 as our starting point. So we are mountains apart.
    However, I think we should we be able to land the discussion in the vicinity of $3.00 + or - 10%. Take it and run.
    The prospective owners would get all the results of our drilling investigations, plans and take over the 75% ownership of the site we say we have acquired. The sale would be Unconditional and All court actions have to cease.
    The new owners would have to apply for the Mining Licence and purchase any additional percent by negotiating this separately with the Govt.
    My price suggestion is purely based on where we are at today (current value our Shareholders estimate the resource to be worth and potential Mine Life). IMO It could take up to 3 years before we could get expect a SP around the $3 mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.